All the materials in the journal are published after an anonymous review and approval by the editorial board. All articles are reviewed according to the scientific and publishing criteria standards of the journal:
- Actuality of the problems discussed in the article;
- Characteristics of the literature used (sources from the past 5-8 years);
- Adequate empirical methods, statistical procedures and practical approaches used in developing the theme;
- Proper exhibition style;
- Relevant structure of the articles;
- Originality of the materials.
In accordance with the assessment of those criteria, the reviewer may recommend:
- Approval of publication – for articles with a review ‘Approval of publication’ the article will be published in a future issue of the journal.
- Approval of publication with a requirement for changes and corrections – the article is generally approved for publication but the author should take into account the notes of the reviewer and make the recommended changes within one month.
- Rejection with a possibility of future reviewing – the article is rejected for publication at this stage due to the fact that it does not correspond to the scientific criteria of the journal, but because of the interesting topic and content it could be published at a later stage after thorough alteration.
- Total rejection – the article cannot be published in the journal.